The Alert module represents the active information component. As soon as a predefined event occurs, a message (email or text) will be sent, allowing for swift and immediate response.
All sorts of events that trigger a predefined response once they occur may be defined. The applications are manifold.
Examples for events:
- Every Monday at 8am
- If setup takes longer than X
- In excess of a downtime of X
- Initial use of material X
These may be responded to with a reaction.
Examples for reactions:
- Carry out the following report using these parameters
- Store the result in the data system
- Send a text message
- Send an email with information to the following people …